My daughter who is a 4.4 student, took 24 hour of tutoring and I spent $1500. Her first score went down, her second score went up 1 point from a 26 to a 27.

It was a waste of time and money. I could have gotten results like this in much less time and certainly much less money. She did all the homework and prep tests they requested. They advertise that they have people who have scored well and have a structured program.

That all may be true, but it isn't a good program.

I don't recommend their service. You can probably find local one-on-one tutoring in your hometown for considerably less money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prepnow Tutoring Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Online availability.

I didn't like: Did no perform to my expectations.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 27.

Comments

Thank you so much for this feedback and I am very sorry to hear your experience with PrepNow was not a positive one. I know how frustrating it is when you put time, effort and money into something and don’t see the desired results.We have been working with students and families for over 18 years and have seen great results and I apologize that your daughter did not see the desired scores.

I would love to talk with you further to learn about your experience and how we can improve our services. Please feel free to e-mail me at m.curtis@studypoint.com.Thank you,MaryAnne Curtis, Program Director