After paying a small fortune, my sons SAT grades actually both went down. In response to that the "Manager" stated it was most likely due to my son not doing home work.

However I had numerous conversations with his tutor where she was quick to point out that he was working hard and doing all of his home work. They fabricated excuses for my waste of money. Im quite sure they had no idea who they were talking about when they responded to my complaint as their facts were completely wrong. Go to Princeton review or Kaplan.

They work!

Prep review does not. Complete waste of time and money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prepnow Tutoring Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 18, 2017.

Comments

MaryAnneCurtis

Thank you so much for this feedback and I am very sorry to hear your experience with PrepNow was not a positive one. I know how frustrating it is when you put time, effort and money into something and don’t see the desired results.

We have been working with students and families for over 18 years and have seen great results and I apologize that you did not get the exceptional care that you should have. I completely understand your disappointment with the program manager and feeling like they didn’t have the correct information. We pride ourselves on giving personalized attention to each of our families and I am sorry you didn’t receive that. I would love the opportunity to talk to you in more detail.

Please feel free to e-mail me at m.curtis@studypoint.com. Thank you, MaryAnne Curtis, Program Director